5 Inspirational TEDTalks for Women
Excited to begin the new year, with new content. Through January I'll be writing about our personal journeys, in 12 interactive posts, scattered through the month, to kick start your new year with inspiration, and recommendations on organization, planning, discovery and gratitude.
DAY ONE: Today we focus on #inspiration.
Here are a few of my favorite TED Talks to inspire growth and lift the spirits.
1. Success, failure and the drive to keep creating. Elizabeth Gilbert.
2. Looking past limits. Caroline Casey.
3. Can we have it all? Anne-Marie Slaughter.
4. New data on the rise of women. Hanna Rosin.
5. A hilarious celebration of lifelong female friendship. Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin.